About Us

Quality service since 1943

The Filby name has been associated with quality car repairs and services since 1927, when Albert Filby started repairing cars in Bedford.

Highfield Engineering, Filbys Garage was started in 1943 in the village of Willington by Albert's son, Victor at Croots Farm in Station Road which was owned by the Wooding brothers. 

The garage moved to its present premises in 1958 and has been servicing all makes and models of cars and vans ever since. Victor's son John took over the garage in 1990 and has been running it ever since.

Motor Industry Codes of Practice Approved 

We remain loyal to Victor's vision of quality service, reasonable prices and outstanding customer care.

We also strive to ensure customer satisfaction and use the latest diagnostic equipment to enable us to make the correct diagnosis, first time.

Many of our customers have become good friends over many years as we extend the welcome of the Filby family.
Mrs Amelia Miles wins a laptop as part of the Approved Garages summer draw 2015.
Share by: